The Socorro fighting belt is perfect for everyday fishing while catching fish up to 30 pounds. The Socorro belt is little smaller than the Clarion and yes, it is a little lighter. If you want to keep your belt on to be ready this one is the one for you. It comes with Velcro straps for adjustment.
Featuring the same advanced features, materials and comfort as the Clarion™ Rod Belt, the smaller Socorro™ Fighting Belt is designed for use with 50-lb. to 80-lb. tackle, and can be positioned a bit higher across the thighs for maximum leverage. For stand-up fishing, this is the ideal rod belt for battling big strong gamefish like tuna, marlin, wahoo and big yellowtail. Accommodating "Quick Clip" straps. e by 10 inches tall.
- The perfect match for 50-lb to 80-lb tackle.
- Extra thick, closed-cell EVA foam pad is molded on backside with vent slots and contours engineered for superior comfort.
- Stainless steel gimbal pin can be positioned in gimbal pocket horizontally, vertically or removed.
- Double box-stitched ultra heavy-duty adjustable 2” nylon straps.
- Gimbal pocket molded from super strong, glass-filled nylon.
- Heavy-duty yet lightweight stamped aluminum front plate deeply anodized in a rich gold finish for extreme durability and corrosion resistance.
- Perfect match for the AFTCO Maxforce harness.
- Adjustable one size fits most (28-50” waist).